Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Toronto


Hi guys,

I traveled to Toronto last weekend to attend a conference. Toronto is a big city. It is beautiful and super busy. The conference was located near by CN tower. This tower considered one of the tallest towers in the world. I traveled around the city. Almost everything is in a hurry. People walk fast, drive fast, and speak fast. I was living at a hotel named Bond Place Hotel. The hotel is very nice, but one of the worker was not polite. For this reason, I started looking for differences between people live in Calgary and Toronto. In fact, the biggest difference is people live in Calgary are much nicer and friendly than people live in Toronto. For example, first problem I had faced is when I was asking for something at the reception of the hotel, the phone rang, and the lady answered with out saying excuse me or give me a second. I was shocked. Another thing is when I was walking in down town, people drive their cars too fast. It was dangerous, and I had to make sure before crossing a street. Finally, at the airport at checking point the lady was shooting at people. She was not friendly at all and angry. I thought that her boyfriend might have cheated on her.  kkkk  :(
 I really really wanted to comeback to Calgary as soon as possible. Yes, sometimes Calgary a little bit boring; however, I really missed it when I was in Toronto. I'm going to do my best to stay in Calgary, and get my Master's degree.

Thank you  :)

--
Hassan

3 comments:

  1. That's a really interesting analysis of the differences between Calgary and Toronto. In some ways, Calgary is still like a small town, even though we have a million people. Toronto, however, is a real metropolis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa!!! hassan!!! i want traveled to Toronto to!!
    i am so envy T_T'''

    AND I like your background!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Man Utd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Keith,

    I hope you'll travel to Toronto one day :)

    ReplyDelete