Sunday, October 24, 2010

How do you know that you became addicted to Facebook.


Recently, people became depend too much on the technology. In different ways, some people spend a lot of time using technology even if they don't need that. One of these was is using Facebook. Obviously, there are a lot of disadvantages, but I won't talk about that. As I mentioned before, who is the addicted to Facebook.
At least in my perspective, there are 3 things prove that you became an addicted.
First, whenever you sign out, immediately you feel that you really need to sign in again. Second, you ignore big part of your typical life, social life, and work life to spent time on Facebook. Third, you become worried , sad, and think a lot about it when you cannot use Internet and sign in.
In fact, I'm not addicted to it. However, I Know many people are addicted. They're online 24/7. They use it in classes, buses, trains, malls, and houses.
Now, are you addicted to Facebook? If so, why?

Thank you  :)


--
Hassan

6 comments:

  1. I think I was addicted to facebook when it first started. It was kind of exciting to find all of my old friends that I hadn't seen in years. However, now I hardly ever sign in at all . . . I guess I recovered from my addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a matter of fact, I spend a lot of my time in the face book becouse I meet my family there, so yes I am (^-^)

    btw, hey hassan how are you guys ? is your classes fine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. > Scott: Same as here. I was really addicted to facebook two months ago, before I started studyind at u of c :)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. > Maram: Hi sister ,
    I'm really glad that you commented on my blog (^_^)

    Our classes are good, but we missed you :(
    What about you, how are you doing?
    Did you start studying?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No not yet, tomorrow i have a placement test, then enshallah I'll start m classes ^_^

    I love this city hassan..it's beautiful..

    I miss to all of you too ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually I hardly sign in my facebook
    I don't like it at all

    Nice Hassan keep continuing,,

    ReplyDelete