Sunday, October 17, 2010

Zidane

Hi everyone ,

ZiZO.. his full name is Zinedine Yazid Zidane. He was born on June 23,1972 in France. His parents are form Algeria, and he is Muslim. Since I was born I haven't seen a soccer player like him. In fact, he considered one of the greatest player in the history of soccer. It was a big surprise when many people  in worldwide voted to choose him as the best European player for last 50 years until 2006. There is no doubt he was. Moreover, he had won FIFA World Player of the Year - 1998, 2000, 2003, and other over 35 different prizes.
He had played in France, Italy, and Spain with 5 different teams. Cannes and Girondins Bordeaux in France, Juventus in Italy, and in Spain with Real Madrid. In total he played over 680 games, and he scored 128 goals. In addition, he had played with France international team over 100 games, and he scored 31 goals. He had scored many important goals. However, in my opinion the most important two goals he had scored were in the final match in World CUB 1998 against Brazil Team. There are no words that can express how I felt at that time.
 Here is the goals.




This amazing player has several fantastic characteristics that made me LOVE him. He never gave up during games. For example, in EURO 2004 France vs England the score of the game was France 0-1 England until last minute 90'. In the three add time Zidane scored two goals , and put French Team in the front.
Here is the summary of the game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FpZI_ODSU4&feature=related :1min

Also, He is clever, flexible, and an accurate player. He can control the ball incredibly, and he is good at free kicks. I won't explain or give examples, this video shows you why I LOVE him. Enjoy watching :)




Thank you

--
Hassan

2 comments:

  1. Can you believe that I had never heard of this person before! I'm really glad you wrote about him because we don't know much about soccer in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he is the best player in the world :)

    I expect that he retired early. he has a lot to
    offer.

    Good Choice ^.^

    ReplyDelete