Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Niagara Falls

Hello everyone,

A dream became true, I had repeated this statement many many times after I went to Niagara falls. It was unforgettable trip. Not only because the dream became true but also because I saw Niagara falls from two different angels: Top and Bottom.

First of all, when I saw the falls from the helicopter, I was little frustrated because it looked smaller than I expected. In fact. I did not realized that we were flaying very very high in the sky, so the falls look very small as you can see in the picture below, but the sight from the helicopter was incredible. There are no words that can explain how I felt at that time. As you know the river is a boundary between Canada and America, so I could see some of united states from the air.


From the other angel. It is the closest point to the falls. We used an elevator to get there. Approximately it's 100m or more under the sea surface. Actually, I should have cried because of the happiness I felt at that day.
Finally, I really recommend going there. I'm thinking to go there in winter season, so I can see the falls in totally different view.
Here is some picture of my trip.
Thanks  :)









--
Hassan

1 comment: