Thursday, November 25, 2010

EAP Heritage Day Party

Helloooo everyone~


This is my first time to be in an EAP Heritage Day Party, and it was awesome. I liked many things at that party. There is no doubt the first thing is the food. However, I did not tried any different kinds
of food except the Saudis food. The reason why is because I missed my mother and sisters' food, and it's a big opportunity for my to eat food similar to their food. In fact, I felt like I'm between my mam
and sisters. The Saudis girls' cooking was amazing. I could tell because I'm good at cooking too, but I have no chance to cook at my home stay in Calgary. I have been living alone for about 6 years when I was a
university student in my country. Therefor, I had to cook for my self. Another thing is it's a good time to meet people from all around the world. Finally, I took a lot of pictures at that fabulous party, and I'm going to save them. It will be a nice memory in the future :)

Thank you
--
Hassan

4 comments:

  1. nice photo, Who is the profesional who took the picture??

    Yeah the food and meeting my future teacher are the Best .....

    Thank Hassan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heritage Day was fun . . . but who is the weird guy with the cowboy hat in your picture?

    ReplyDelete